Theoni Water—Pure and Natural
Q&A with Dimitris Tselios, CEO, Theoni Springs
Tell us about Theoni Water.
Theoni water is a unique mineral water originating from the Goura water springs, sourced from the natural underground reservoirs of the Agrafa Mountains, an area UNESCO describes as “one of the top five regions of environmental purity on the planet.” Theoni is bottled at an altitude of about 1100 meters, without any added ingredients or processing, so that its distinctive natural flavor and quality are preserved.
What awards have you received?
In 2016 Theoni won the gold prize of superior taste and quality at the 26th annual Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting, the largest water tasting in the world, winning the best bottled mineral water among 700 entries. Theoni has received golden awards from the International Taste Institute and Quality “iTQi” (2014, 2015, 2016 and the special Crystal Award), the International Organization “Monde Selection” (2015, 2016), the European competition “DLG” (2016, 2017), the international award “AABA” (2016) and the certificate “Emirates Quality Mark” (2016) by the United Arab Emirates.
What makes Theoni Water so special?
The purity of the environment and the distinctive geological formations of the area compose a unique alkaline water of superior taste, low in sodium, salt, nitrates and chlorine and absence of heavy metals.
- Trump fumes over reviews as plans collide with 100-day mark
- France urged to reject Le Pen in presidential vote run-off
- N. Korea: We're ready to sink carrier
- US responds to N. Korea threats
- Mattis in Afghanistan after rare victory
- Obama re-emerges in spotlight
- Arkansas execution: Family 'ready'
- WH: No health care vote or shutdown
- Millions under flood threat in US states
- Google co-founder's 'flying car' debuts