Business Partners, the magazine of the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, is a premium B2B English-language journal detailing both the business environment in Greece and commercial relations between Greece and the United States. The magazine covers all aspects of business cooperation between the U.S. and Greece, interviews prominent figures who influence trade and investment between the two countries, and reports on current investment opportunities.
The readership of the magazine consists of top-flight individuals, decision makers, and opinion leaders. Business Partners is sent to all members and associates of the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, a list that includes the leading executives in the country. In addition, it is sent to all subscribers in Greece to the International New York TImes, to embassy personnel, and to members of Greece’s international business community.
The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1932, is one of the most well established, active, and forward looking Chambers in Greece.
Business Partners Online publishes additional articles and multimedia content.
Editor and Publisher
Design and Layout
American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce
109-111 Messoghion Avenue
115 26 Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 210 6993559
Fax: +30 210 6985686
- Hours after slamming media, WH bars CNN and other news outlets
- Bold return: 'Fake news enemy of people'
- 'Bigger, bolder, stronger:' Trump pledges military boost
- Kim Jong Nam killed by chemical weapon -- police
- Nerve agent - weapon of mass destruction
- Iraq launches airstrikes on ISIS in Syria
- ISIS 'now trapped': Military base retaken
- Anti-immigrant protests erupt in S. Africa
- Support for Obamacare at all-time high
- President creates VP job, appoints wife