Business Partners, the magazine of the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, is a premium B2B English-language journal detailing both the business environment in Greece and commercial relations between Greece and the United States. The magazine covers all aspects of business cooperation between the U.S. and Greece, interviews prominent figures who influence trade and investment between the two countries, and reports on current investment opportunities.
The readership of the magazine consists of top-flight individuals, decision makers, and opinion leaders. Business Partners is sent to all members and associates of the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, a list that includes the leading executives in the country. In addition, it is sent to all subscribers in Greece to the International New York TImes, to embassy personnel, and to members of Greece’s international business community.
The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1932, is one of the most well established, active, and forward looking Chambers in Greece.
Business Partners Online publishes additional articles and multimedia content.
Editor and Publisher
Design and Layout
American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce
109-111 Messoghion Avenue
115 26 Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 210 6993559
Fax: +30 210 6985686
- Trump fumes over reviews as plans collide with 100-day mark
- France urged to reject Le Pen in presidential vote run-off
- N. Korea: We're ready to sink carrier
- US responds to N. Korea threats
- Mattis in Afghanistan after rare victory
- Obama re-emerges in spotlight
- Arkansas execution: Family 'ready'
- WH: No health care vote or shutdown
- Millions under flood threat in US states
- Google co-founder's 'flying car' debuts