Message from the Publisher
Our new, online presence provides an ideal way for readers from throughout Greece, the United States, and around the world to access Business Partners, the magazine of the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce.
Business Partners Online is the natural next step for the Chamber’s magazine. The initial response and support have been superb, reflecting the many positive partnerships we have developed over the years.
Business Partners Online publishes the contents of the bi-monthly print version in addition to a wide variety of exclusive online content, including video and podcasts, articles on Business Intelligence, a section called Knowledge Partners, and links to Ideas Online, Lifelong Learning resources, and web-based Radio. Generally, the latest issue of the magazine is published the first week of the second cover-date month. (March-April issue during first week of April.)
I look forward to working with the Chamber in publishing a top-notch portal that explores Greece’s business environment and commercial, trade and investment relations with the United States. Equally important, Business Partners Online will act as a platform and forum for best practices, new ideas, and new partnerships.
We welcome submissions that enlighten and educate, initiate and expand the growth of commerce and investment, and promote sustainable business practices.
Many thanks to our initial advertisers and supporters, contributors and, to coin a phrase, business partners.
Publisher & Editor
- Vinyl countdown! Record stores thrive
- Motorbike suicide bomber kills dozens in Afghanistan
- ISIS claims blast near U.S. consulate
- Xenophobic violence spreads in South Africa
- The force is strong in this one: ANA's 'Star Wars' plane
- The world's coolest new buildings
- 'Miracle doctor' quits Bayern Munich
- NHL player arrested for drug possession
- Iraqi insurgent leader al-Douri 'killed in security op'
- Saudi Arabia executes Indonesian maid