Message from the Publisher
Our new, online presence provides an ideal way for readers from throughout Greece, the United States, and around the world to access Business Partners, the magazine of the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce.
Business Partners Online is the natural next step for the Chamber’s magazine. The initial response and support have been superb, reflecting the many positive partnerships we have developed over the years.
Business Partners Online publishes the contents of the bi-monthly print version in addition to a wide variety of exclusive online content, including video and podcasts, articles on Business Intelligence, a section called Knowledge Partners, and links to Ideas Online, Lifelong Learning resources, and web-based Radio. Generally, the latest issue of the magazine is published the first week of the second cover-date month. (March-April issue during first week of April.)
I look forward to working with the Chamber in publishing a top-notch portal that explores Greece’s business environment and commercial, trade and investment relations with the United States. Equally important, Business Partners Online will act as a platform and forum for best practices, new ideas, and new partnerships.
We welcome submissions that enlighten and educate, initiate and expand the growth of commerce and investment, and promote sustainable business practices.
Many thanks to our initial advertisers and supporters, contributors and, to coin a phrase, business partners.
Publisher & Editor
- 4 killed, 40 injured near UK Parliament, police say
- How the attack unfolded
- Amid chaos, politician turns into hero
- Trump's son criticizes London mayor after attack
- US officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians
- House intel chairman: Trump's personal communications possibly collected
- Chinese officials warned US B-1 bomber
- Japan's PM embroiled in scandal
- US helicopters land behind enemy lines in assault against ISIS in Syria
- Laptop ban may force business travelers to skip Mideast airports